Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Laundry Day!

Laundry always overfloweth at the Hall household... 

Between our daily clothes, work clothes, exercise clothes, towels, and our lovely, if not dirty, doggie, we have a significant amount pile up.  This is why I invested in a large front loading washer.  It's great!  

Instead of hogging all this washing room to myself, I have offered it's large capacity to one of my dear neighbors & friend that also has lots of pets and King sized comforters.  Instead of her having to haul all her things to the super-expensive laundromat, I offered her my laundry services... She accepted

:)



It was nice and also humbling to be able to offer a service as small as washing someone's laundry.  There have been times where Chris & I early on in our marriage didn't have a washing machine.  Friends of ours, despite being in the laundry situation we are now, would find the time to help us.  Let us all remember today that yes, we all have too much to do.  But so does everyone else.  Let us simplify and take up a task that offers hope and love to someone else.  All those other 'things' will be there tomorrow.  I promise :)


Happy cleaning- stay fresh!
Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment